The ERP landscape is constantly evolving; as new technologies and new trends take center stage, ERP vendors have no choice but to update their offerings in order to keep up with these new changes. Microsoft Dynamics has long had a strong foothold in the ERP market, with products constantly being improved and updated to better meet the needs of modern customers. After Dynamics NAV, GP, AX, and 365, Microsoft has now launched Business Central to help organizations optimize their operations, empower people, transform products, engage with customers, and drive tomorrow’s growth with greater ease.
Why Opt for Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
Having a modern and robust ERP in place has become a core business requirement for businesses operating in today’s era of digital transformation. An ERP not only brings all departments, people, and applications into one unified system, it also provides end-to-end visibility into the enterprise, allowing organizations to make better, quicker, and more comprehensive business decisions.
Microsoft’s latest ERP offering Dynamics Business Central empowers teams to work smarter, helping them meet their team and organizational objectives with far greater ease. Here are some compelling reasons why you should opt for Business Central:
- If you are an enterprise who wants to start with an ERP, Dynamics Central is the perfect platform as it offers capabilities across financial management, sales, supply chain, customer service, and warehouse management.
- If your organization is currently using Microsoft GP and is worried about mainstream support ending on July 13, 2021, migrating to Dynamics Central is a great way to leverage the latest and most-updated security, scalability, and availability features of the cloud.
- If you are looking for cutting-edge finance capabilities, adopting Dynamics Central can empower you to take control over financial data, accelerate financial reporting, expand into global markets as well as make more profitable finance-related decisions.
- If you think you’ve outgrown your basic accounting software/legacy ERP system and find yourself wasting too much time operating multiple disintegrated stand-alone systems, embracing a modern, intelligent, unified, and adaptable solution like Dynamics 365 Business Central can help you connect and grow your business through smarter decision-making.
The Top Benefits of Dynamics Business Central
Microsoft’s latest cloud-based ERP solution offers a host of modern ERP and CRM capabilities that helps strengthen the business while solidifying relationships with customers. This flexible and easy-to-scale solution allows organizations to easily grow their business while enabling seamless integration with a host of other Microsoft applications and product suites. Built with enterprise-grade security, Dynamics Business Central ensures data is always secured and backed up. Here are the top benefits of Business Central you should know about:
1. Adapt Your Business as You Grow
Organizations operating in today’s era need to be able to respond to changes in the business environment with greater ease and agility. Dynamics Business Central, with its slew of modern features and capabilities, can enable you to adapt to market trends as your business grows while allowing you to work smarter and faster – from anywhere, at any time, and using the device of your choice.
2. Leverage Cutting-edge Intelligence Capabilities
Dynamics Business Central is built with cutting-edge intelligence capabilities that can be accessed whenever and wherever you need to. Real-time intuitive dashboards and KPIs allow for every team member to get insights into various metrics, allowing for quicker and more comprehensive response to issues.
3. Enable Better Financial Management
With several modern finance capabilities glued in, Dynamics Business Central paves the way for better financial management. Whether you want to manage your cash flow, budgets, or project costs, Business Central allows for shortened cycle times and better efficiency. With Business Central, you can take control of financial data, monitor financial performance, and take evidence-based financial decisions.
4. Quicken the Sales Process
Dynamics Business Central offers an array of modern sales-related capabilities that makes it easy for sales teams to keep track of customer interactions. Using this solution, teams can prioritize leads based on their revenue potential and get AI-based guidance on the best upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities for increased customer satisfaction and profits.
5. Improve Customer Service
For organizations that need to improve customer service outcomes, Dynamics Business Central ensures a smooth and seamless transition from sales to service. Using Business Central, you can get a birds-eye view of customers details, their queries, past interactions, and preferences, respond to them with speed and precision, and live up to their expectations.
If you are an organization looking to unify your business, bring processes together, and run your business with increased efficiency, Dynamics Business Central is an all-in-one solution that can help you meet all your business goals with ease. Contact an ERP implementation partner today to pull your systems and processes together, connect your financials, sales, and service, and build an integrated ecosystem of modern business applications.