Yes, you heard it right! It’s time again, to upgrade your fav geo-analytics solution Maplytics. Our new Jan 2022 update of Maplytics (Microsoft Preferred Solution on AppSource) for Dynamics 365 CRM/Dataverse – is now available with new features on our Website and AppSource!
We strive to update Maplytics with the latest in technology and therefore come up with constant releases to accommodate new features to make this one-stop app for your geo-analytical needs, even better. With this release, we have added some features that will help organizations boost productivity and fuel their growth. In this release, we have focused on live tracking of Field Reps, seamless plotting of records on the map, and easy execution of the business processes.
Let’s explore the new features of this release:
- Real-Time Tracking – Track field sales reps in real-time and visualize their followed routes and travel history
- Multiple Address Support for Entity – Plotting records with more than one address and visualizing their presence at multiple locations over the map
- PCF – Multiple layering on Map – Search CRM data with multiple search criteria and view resultant data on a single map in layers
- Route to a Record – Plotting optimized routes over the map from the rep’s current location to the record’s location
- Show Entity image on Hover/Click of Record – User can hover on any of the records plotted over the map to glance at its details and the record’s image
- Save Template on Dashboard– Maplytics users have the privilege to add a template to the dashboard and thereby swiftly perform their CRM activities.
Along with the features mentioned above, there are other features in this release like- get geocode count, auto-populate address on CRM using edit map control, etc. for improving efficiency of Dynamics 365 CRM users.