Managing subscriptions and recurring billing processes within Dynamics 365 CRM is no mean feat. And in the coming years, it is estimated that more than 50% of software revenue will be generated from subscription model. In such situation, wouldn’t it be smart to automate all these processes which are now done manually? Try Subscription and Recurring Billing Management!
So, what is Subscription and Recurring Billing Management all about?
A robust platform for all subscription-based businesses, it helps you to manage and automate the operational side of subscriptions and billing cycle right within Dynamics 365 CRM. You can now easily manage your subscribers, their preferences, product pricing, plans, add-ons, billing cycles, tax calculations and much more with this billing app.
Quite interesting, isn’t it?
So, let’s dive deep and see what this billing app has to offer.
- Plans & Add-Ons: Define and introduce multiple pricing plans and add-ons for the customers to choose from.
- Multiple Pricing Models: Supports a variety of pricing models to ensure a smooth billing process for all subscription-based businesses.
- Subscription Schedules: Create detailed framework of what, when & how much should be billed to customers.
- Proration: Calculate subscription charges for products on pro-rata basis.
- Revenue Analysis: Indicate business health through detailed reporting of important metrics – MRR, ARR, ARPU, Churn Rate, CLTV, etc.
- Renewal Reminders: Support to schedule automatic reminders to notify customers and salesperson about subscription renewals.
- Tax Calculations: Calculate tax for Opportunity, Quote, Order, and Invoices based on Tax Schedules.
- Avalara AvaTax Integration: Integrate with AvaTax from Avalara for automatic tax calculations.
Quite handy app to have, isn’t it?
Also, check out our latest Dynamics 365 CRM and Mailchimp integration app – Marketing4Dynamics! Now, get complete information of campaign statistics and other member activities available in Mailchimp within Dynamics 365 CRM itself.
Until then – Happy Subscribing!