FREE 90-minute session: System Admin 101

• FREE 90-minute session: System Admin 101

Posted by Heidi Neuhauser on November 13, 2023 at 8:22 am

Good morning CRM friends! You may or may not know that I unfortunately came down with Covid the day before Summit this year. As such, I was unable to share my prepared content. I don’t want it to go to waste, so I am inviting everyone in our community to a free Teams webinar where I will present my session! It’s this Thursday from 11am-12:30pm EST. (Maybe less than 90 minutes… that had included an interactive format that I won’t be able to replicate unfortunately.)

As members of Dynamics Communities, I am thrilled to offer this course for free. If you can’t attend, I still urge you to register, as I have it set to send the recording to everyone who registered. Sign up here: Microsoft Virtual Events Powered by Teams

Heidi Neuhauser replied 5 months, 2 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘FREE 90-minute session: System Admin 101’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!