In episode 5 of “Summit Watch,” Aaron Back answers the question, “Why should I attend Community Summit?” and shares how to access a floor plan of the Community Summit Expo Hall.
This episode is sponsored by Summit North America, the largest independent gathering of the Microsoft Business Applications ecosystem, taking place Oct. 15-20, 2023, in Charlotte, North Carolina. Register today to connect with thousands of users across the Microsoft business applications ecosystem at the for user, by user event.
00:43 – Aaron points out that you can catch up on any of the Summit Watch videos you may have missed by visiting the Community Summit or the Dynamics Communities site.
01:14 – Why should you attend Community Summit? Aaron answers that question by sharing:
- It’s the largest independent gathering of the Microsoft Business Applications ecosystem for users, partners, and ISVs.
- There are 3 things that set this event apart from any other community gathering:
- It’s focused on “for users, by users”
- It helps you decrease the complexity to deliver the results that you are on the hook for.
- It’s aligned with your Microsoft journey of considering Microsoft Business Applications, new to the applications, migrating from on-premise solutions to cloud solutions, or optimizing the solutions that you have invested in.
03:19 – Did you know that you can see a floor plan of all the vendors that will be on the Expo Floor at Community Summit? This is helpful as it allows you to prepare for your on-site experience, connect with the people at the booths, and learn more about the products and services they provide.