Remember your first demo of Dynamics 365 or Sales? The dashboards looked so helpful, intuitive and even exciting? But a few years in, they aren’t as useful as you had thought they would be, creating new ones is frustrating, and maybe they’ve become overly complicated. In this session, we will show you the path to fixing all of that. You’ll learn how to get value out of the out-of-the-box dashboards, tips and tricks for keeping them simple, creating your first truly useful set of sales dashboards, and 2 more generations of evolution to not only improve your dashboards, but to change the performance of your team! We will also share a few quick tips for discovering and creating your own unique set of sales KPIs.
• First, second and third generation sales dashboard techniques
• Tips for keeping your dashboards simple and useful
• A solution containing a useful set of “first generation” sales dashboards that you can install
• Why CRM can’t handle your long-term dashboard needs and what to do about it
• Why manually entering metrics isn’t always a bad thing