On today’s episode of A Shot of Business Central and A Beer, Ken Sebahar and Michael Intravartolo have the pleasure of sitting down and chatting with Microsoft Business Central General Manager Mike Morton.
Mike has been the GM of BC for almost two years and has really helped to shape the vision of the software and bring that vision to all BC users. He has been at Microsoft for 25 years and is famously known for being the co-founder of Microsoft’s SharePoint endeavor.
During this podcast, Mike was kind enough to provide insights and stories while answering our questions.
- What’s Business Central going to look like 3,4, or 5 years down the road?
- Will there be any changes to frequency of updates with Business Central?
- Why Microsoft has gone down the path of simplification with Business Central?
- What’s the thought process behind what features are included or not included with Business Central?
- What’s the future of reporting and what role will Artificial Intelligence play?
- …and more!
Also, for the die hard Shot of Business Central and A Beer podcast fans we took the time to find out whether or not Mike enjoys a cold beer and if not what his drink of choice is.