It’s a catch-22. Your Dynamics 365 data is the foundation of your revenue-generating efforts, yet few companies manage their data like the corporate asset it is. Sellers don’t keep it up-to-date because, rightfully, they’re focused on closing deals. Your marketers feel thwarted because the system lacks the data and contact details they need to segment their market and run campaigns. D365 admins are left to clean up the mess while responding to complaints about poor user adoption and reporting. Sound familiar?
From viewing this session, you will learn…
- Why Companies don’t take the time to manage their D365 data
- The hidden costs and lost opportunites when you ignore it
- How to break the status quo and start fixing the problem from the following perspectives:
- People: who owns it, who else needs to be involved, and how to get executive buy-in
- Process: how to craft a data strategy, why you need it, why data governance matters, and how to jump start it
- Tools: what tools are available to make data management less onerous