looking for software partner with manufacturing experience

• looking for software partner with manufacturing experience

Posted by DSC Communities on December 13, 2016 at 12:11 pm
    • Tim LaTonzea

December 13, 2016 at 12:11 PM

We are struggling to get our manufacturing module up and running. Does anyone have good experience with a software partner in the Central Ohio area? Our plant uses pounds for all their transactions and then the product is sold in a wide variety of UOM. Out of the box module does not seem to be able to handle, and our current GP partner’s solution does not seem like a good fit.

Thank you

——————————
      Tim LaTonzea
      ALNI Ltd.
      Columbus OH
      ——————————

• Steve Dwyer

December 14, 2016 at 8:51 AM

Hi Tim,

Thanks for reaching out.  I am quite certain we could provide you some assistance.  We help GP Clients solve many different kinds of manufacturing challenges and have a network of GP specific manufacturing experts.

See also:

Manufacturing – WithoutWire Inventory Sciences

WithoutWire Inventory Sciences remove preview
      Manufacturing – WithoutWire Inventory Sciences
      Whether using FIFO or FEFO methods to rotate inventory, WithoutWire can accommodate your needs. Provide management the assurance that your inventory will be consumed correctly and ensure customer satisfaction by increasing shelf life of delivered product. Features: Manufacturing relies on accurate information about raw materials and finished goods.
      View this on WithoutWire Inventory Sciences >

Please email or call me at your convenience:  612-315-2122     steved@withoutwire.com

——————————
      Steve Dwyer
      VP Sales and Marketing
      WithoutWire Inventory Sciences
      Minneapolis MN
      ————————————————————————-

• Peter Adams

December 14, 2016 at 9:38 AM

Hello, I work with Crestwood. There is a very knowledgable consultant there named Pam Ive worked with for a few years that helped me understand the Manufacturing module in depth and will walk you through step by step

——————————
      Peter Adams
      Systems Analyst
      Broadwind Energy
      abilene TX

• Blair Christensen

December 14, 2016 at 9:45 AM

We’re working on an implementation of the manufacturing module right now and our consultant has been top notch.  Her name is Sunny Mattoon (sunny@sbmconsult.com) and she’s out of Seattle, but we’ve found that most things can be done remotely.

——————————
      Blair Christensen
      Database Administrator
      Oppenheimer Companies, Inc.
      Boise ID

• Kim Peterson

December 16, 2016 at 8:22 AM

Sunny is an employee for InterDynBMI – she’s one of the best!  She also does the GPUG manufacturing Academy courses.

——————————
      Kim Peterson
      InterDyn BMI
      218-862-5002
      Kim.Peterson@InterDynBMI.com
      #KimPetersonBMI

• Beth Cursio

December 14, 2016 at 10:18 AM

We work with Sikich (http://www.sikich.com/about/locations) and they have a location in Columbus, OH. They have been fantastic both on the GP side and our manufacturing third party solution.

——————————
      Beth Cursio
      Administrative Vice President
      Circle Systems, Inc.
      Hinckley IL

• Corey Clay

December 14, 2016 at 10:40 AM

Hi Tim,

I will ask someone from our team to reach out to you if you’d like. We have several consultants on our team who are Manufacturing experts and we’re located in Akron, Ohio.

——————————
      Corey Clay
      Senior Technical Consultant
      NexTec Group (www.nextecgroup.com)
      Louisville, OH

• Sally Higgins

December 15, 2016 at 1:22 PM

Hi – I can recommend Dennis Stehlik (dstehlik@alderbeech.com) – he is in the Chicago area but travels frequently and can do a ton remotely also. He’s got a lot of manufacturing-specific experience and is an all around great guy!

——————————
      sally higgins
      Boulder CO

• Don Pugh

December 15, 2016 at 1:48 PM

I had a client that made chocolate truffles, and the recipe (BOM) included liters, ounces, pounds, cups, Kilograms, etc.  It took some time to configure all the UOM schedules and conversion factors, but it can be done. 

——————————
      Don Pugh
      GP Consultant
      Sandon Associates
      Woodside CA

DSC Communities replied 7 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘looking for software partner with manufacturing experience’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!