CE says relationship is in a solution layer, but not in the solution

• CE says relationship is in a solution layer, but not in the solution

Posted by Rachel Espy on July 18, 2023 at 2:13 pm

When importing a solution upgrade, 2 new relationships are imported. However, those relationships are not in the zip file. They showed in the solution tables relationship list. But when I checked a day later they are no longer showing in the solution tables relationship list. But they are still showing in the solution layer list. Has anyone ever seen something like that?

Kylie Kiser replied 9 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Aaron Back

Organizer
    July 25, 2023 at 1:59 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

@heidineuhauser or @kyliekiser are you able to help Rachel?

• Kylie Kiser

July 28, 2023 at 9:04 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

I have not seen this happen before. If you added a new lookup to the solution then the relationship would be added. The related Table would also be added if it was not already in the solution. However, I do not understand why the relationships would appear one day and then be gone the next.

The discussion ‘CE says relationship is in a solution layer, but not in the solution’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!