Can you apply a marketing list (List members) as regarding in an activity?

Tagged: 

• Can you apply a marketing list (List members) as regarding in an activity?

Posted by Juanita Powell on September 13, 2023 at 11:09 am

Hi Community,

I would like to start with presenting my use case because there may be a different way to approach the situation.

Use Case:

We have a department that will need to record an action taken on multiple contact records at once (static list). Currently we use the Task activity and creating these activities for each record, I added a custom field with a data type option set to categorize these actions.

Question: How can I allow my users to send an activity to a “group” or “list” of contacts with ONE activity record created, and where I have the ability to add our custom field for them to populate?

Actions taken:

Quick Campaign: This wizard seems to not have the functionality to be modified to add the custom field.

Campaign Activity: Seems channels cannot be modified; Task isn’t an option.

Thank you for any guidance or advice in advance!

Juanita Powell

Juanita Powell replied 7 months, 2 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Can you apply a marketing list (List members) as regarding in an activity?’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!