Consumer Feedback System

• Consumer Feedback System

Posted by Meenakshi Singh on January 2, 2017 at 9:43 am
    • Meenakshi Singh

January 2, 2017 at 9:43 AM

Hi,

Are there any consumer feedback add-on for NAV or a standalone system that works well to record customer and/or consumer feedback?

We are looking to implement a system to save consumer information and any feedback (compliments and complaints) from them.We would also like to capture our follow-ups with them and any coupon or free product tracking. Another purpose this system will solve is to evaluate/categorize the type of complaints and identify if it is happening with certain kind of products/ingredients.

Thanks in advance,

Meenakshi 

——————————
      Meenakshi Singh
      Manager of Business Applications
      Home Market Foods, Inc.
      Norwood MA
      ——————————

• AJ Ansari

January 3, 2017 at 9:59 AM

Hi Cousin!

Happy New Year!

Have you looked into ZenDesk? It’s pretty popular for Customer interaction, support, helpdesk, KB type needs. They have integrations to Dynamics CRM (now Dynamics 365 for Sales, Enterprise Edition), and more recently, I heard that an ISV (EONESolutions*) has a connector for ZenDesk to NAV. 

*Not an endorsement of the ISV or product. I have not seen or used the integration, only heard of it.

——————————
      AJ Ansari
      NAV Product Manager
      InterDyn BMI
      Houston TX
      ————————————————————————-

• Meenakshi Singh

January 3, 2017 at 1:38 PM

Happy new year, dear cousin!!

Thank you for your insight on ZenDesk. I really am flying blind here, so any help is appreciated. I don’t think I ever had a requirement to look into any customer feedback database (which is surprising).  I will check out ZenDesk. 

Thanks, 

Meenakshi

——————————
      Meenakshi Singh
      Home Market Foods, Inc.
      Norwood MA

• Rick Dill

January 3, 2017 at 1:10 PM

Hi Meenakshi;

While not as elegant as some would like, there is capability to record customer feedback in the NAV CRM piece.  There is a feature there referred to as Interaction Management and Interaction Logs, that provides that ability to create a log of every customer interaction. 

You can create “Interaction Groups” and interaction Templates that would assist in logging the interaction. 

You may want to review if that functionality would work for you.

——————————
      Rick Dill
      Consultant
      ArcherPoint Inc.
      Waupaca WI

• Meenakshi Singh

January 3, 2017 at 1:44 PM

Hi Rick,

Thank you. Yes, I am aware of interaction logs within NAV Relationship Management. We currently aren’t using that, we might in future but current need to capture interaction with the consumer and when I reviewed it, it seemed like redeveloping a solution with so many customization, adding too many fields and some custom tables to capture the information and then reporting on it. So, I wanted to explore more if there’s any add-on or some other system available that we can use.

Thanks, 

Meenakshi

——————————
      Meenakshi Singh
      Home Market Foods, Inc.
      Norwood MA

• Gregory Alford

January 3, 2017 at 2:00 PM

Hi Meenakshi –

What you are describing really sound like CRM. While there are several good ones out there, Microsoft CRM is well integrated with NAV in versions 2015 and above. You may want to contact your Microsoft Partner for a demo. Best of luck.

Greg

——————————
      Gregory Alford
      ERP Manager
      Tri Star Metals LLC
      Carol Stream IL

• Meenakshi Singh

January 4, 2017 at 7:14 AM

Thanks Greg! It sounds like CRM but when I reviewed that in details, I would still need more customization per our requirements… 

It’s not just interactions, I need to log the complaints, the solutions, any promotions to address that complaint with the consumer (not just customer) so little bit more than just CRM..

Thanks, 

Meenakshi

——————————
      Meenakshi Singh
      Home Market Foods, Inc.
      Norwood MA

• Franz Kalchmair

January 3, 2017 at 4:22 PM

please describe your needs in detail.

sounds to be an interesting idea for a new module/add-in.

——————————
      Franz Kalchmair
      Dynamics NAV Engineer and Consultant
      Microsoft MVP
      Vienna

• Meenakshi Singh

January 4, 2017 at 7:25 AM

Hi Franz,

I need the capability to capture the following:

1. Consumer Information
      2. Product information 
      3. Feedback – Complaints/compliments
      4. Kind of feedback – product/packaging/taste etc.
      5. Which products
      6. Interaction with the consumer
      7. Any other follow-up – holiday coupons or free product etc.
      8. No. of interactions/feedback from the same consumer
      9. No. of feedback on the same product or always different

So far that’s what I have come up with, I might come up with more once I meet with the users to identify requirements in details.

Thanks, 

Meenakshi

——————————
      Meenakshi Singh
      Home Market Foods, Inc.
      Norwood MA

• Cynthia Priebe

January 3, 2017 at 6:34 PM

Meenakshi,

Foodware includes Non-conformance tracking which sounds very much like what you are asking for here. With this functionality you can enter and define by category with reason a customer, vendor or internal interaction, set required follow up, record steps and complete each interaction (non-conformance.) Default action lines and interaction templates, including email, can be set up in advance controlling and defining your processes for each type. All has been designed around the very specific needs and requirements of the food industry to track complaints and other interactions requiring documentation and follow-up either by government or agency mandate, or by internally defined standards. 

Not available as individual functionality, but if you are challenged by other food specific requirements, Foodware might be worth investigating. Here is a link to more information: DynamicsFood ERP – Planning Is Everything.

——————————
      Cynthia Priebe, MCTS, DCP
      Senior Business Analyst and Project Manager
      Liberty Grove Software
      Grafton OH

• Meenakshi Singh

January 4, 2017 at 7:26 AM

Hi Cindy, I will check it out.

Thanks, 

Meenakshi

——————————
      Meenakshi Singh
      Home Market Foods, Inc.
      Norwood MA

• Steven Chinsky

January 4, 2017 at 10:41 AM

Meenakshi,

Happy New Year!  Hope all is well. Wow, I saw this yesterday and just got around to replying. Based on what you wrote I would take 2 paths for review:

1) Microsoft CRM – Not knowing all your requirements I think this would fit the Home Market Foods bill across all expectations and requirements. I have copied some basic functionality below and, as you know, its integrated with NAV.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functions

Extensive Customer and Contact Management

Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a central, structured and quickly accessible customer database, that lays the foundation for solid customer relations and informed decisions. The CRM system improves productivity, marketing efficiency and customer satisfaction and helps to automate processes and decrease costs.

Optimized Business Processes

Due to the fundamental changes in buying behaviour, personalized customer care and optimal Customer Lifecycle Management have become essential for business success. Microsoft Dynamics CRM illustrates entire sales processes and facilitates detailed sales opportunity management. Microsoft CRM offers an overview on all kinds of information, activities and notes regarding sales opportunities as well as their current status and further necessary steps for the sales process. Important decision makers, suitable products and product bundling as well as cross- and up-selling suggestions can be added to the sales opportunities and make sales processes more flexible. Additional functionalities for the sales support include: offer management, order management, sales documentation, improved cooperation within sales teams, mobile sales due to easy access from mobile devices and permanent monitoring and controlling thanks to integrated business intelligence features and dashboards.

Intelligent and Customized Marketing

What is true for sales is also true for marketing: it is crucial to reach out for customers in an optimal way and to develop customer relationships. In order to be able to provide unique experiences customers have to be contacted individually via new channels. Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides a continuous and flexible management of marketing campaigns and an ongoing optimization of these thanks to permanent monitoring. Functionalities for more marketing efficiency include: campaign management, lead management, customer segmentation, management of marketing resources and tasks, social marketing, social listening and permanent controlling via integrated business intelligence features and dashboards.

Personalized Customer Service

When it comes to customer care demands have changed due to social media and mobile technologies. Customer want high-quality, personalized service online, on social media platforms and on mobile devices. By offering an individual and omnipresent customer service Microsoft Dynamics CRM significantly contributes to a lasting customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. Thanks to Microsoft Dynamics CRM you can easily handle service cases on social media platforms from wherever you are and solve service cases and take care of service queues by using an integrated knowledge database. Microsoft Dynamics CRM also facilitates permanent monitoring thanks to integrated business intelligence features and dashboards.

Professional Social Listening

Microsoft Dynamics CRM in connection with Dynamics Social Engagement offers extensive social listening and social media monitoring functions. This gives businesses not only the possibility to handle service cases on social media platforms, but also to find out about opinions concerning their performance and service offer. Additionally, Yammer, the social network for internal communication by Dynamics CRM, facilitates intuitive communication processes within your company.

Integration and Flexibility

Microsoft Dynamics NAV stands out not only because of its easy handling, but also because of the possibility to connect the software with other existing systems and technologies. The combination of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Office 365 for example gives you an excellent tool for active business management. Extensions with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft SharePoint allow for an optimized contact management, customer service, document management and internal communication. No matter if the solutions are operated on-premise or in the cloud, they create a continuous user interface from the PC to mobile devices.

2) ZenDesk – I once got a demo of this and its nice from a Customer Service side, if this is your only requirement.

Hope this help and if you need anything more, you know where to find me.

Thanks,

Steve

——————————
      Steven Chinsky
      Senior Industry Solutions Architect
      Columbus
      Mansfield MA

• Meenakshi Singh

January 4, 2017 at 3:50 PM

Hi Steve,

Happy New Year!

Those are the two options on my list for now. I still have to meet with the team to find out the detailed requirements but based upon my initial conversation, those points I listed are the basic requirements.

CRM can be an overkill but I think would still require some customization to meet our current requirements. I would still offer it up as a solution.

I still need to review ZenDesk too for it’s capabilities (Hopefully soon).

Thanks again for your guidance on this and surely will be reaching out for more help. 🙂

Meenakshi

——————————
      Meenakshi Singh
      Home Market Foods, Inc.
      Norwood MA

Meenakshi Singh replied 7 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Consumer Feedback System’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!