Trying to train a new team that has never seen Microsoft Dynamics NAV, appeared to be a challenge but with the aid of Teams meetings, allowing hands-on training, and an eventual plant visit, we were able to bring this new facility onboard very quickly.
- Where do I go once I am logged in to NAV? I give a brief intro to NAV and what each department might mean to individual users.
- What parts of NAV are essential to my daily job? I break down a daily routine for 3 different types of workers: Sales (AR), Purchasing (AR), and warehouse facilitator.
- How do I set up daily routines in my Home Section? I show how you can save various reports, page lists, and tasks to your Home Page.
- What customized reports and pages do I need to use and how do I use them? I break out several customized objects and show how they are used.
- Where do I go if I need help?
I break down the various ways a NAV novice can get support, either from myself and my team or through social media.