Build or Beautify a SharePoint Site in 90 Minutes
Are you struggling to create a SharePoint Site (or even an entire Intranet) that is beautiful, simple, dynamic and that keeps your users coming back?
In this how-to, follow-along workshop, you’ll learn how to create a beautiful and functional SharePoint site using Teams, SharePoint and more!
Attendees will start by creating Teams, then the Team Site, then a Departmental Communications Site, and creating a hub to bring them together. You’ll also learn how to:
- Link SharePoint Teams and Team Sites to your intranet by creating Hub sites
- How to work with Document Libraries to make it easier to know where to go to store (and find) documents
- Integrate your SharePoint home with Teams using Viva Connections and other components of Viva
- Use best practice governance and information architecture concepts for your Teams and Sites to keep content organized and simple
- The basics of SharePoint and Teams security management