Using and setting Checkbox in a Gallery

• Using and setting Checkbox in a Gallery

Posted by John Heck on November 30, 2022 at 2:00 pm
    • John Heck

November 30, 2022 at 2:00 PM

Hi,
      I have a Gallery that I have added two checkboxes in two different columns Pass & Fail.  The Pass column uses the Checkbox named chkPass and the Fail column uses the Checkbox named chkFail. When the checkbox in one column is selected, OnCheck event, I want to make the other checkbox false or unchecked.  I have tried using Reset(ThisItem.ChkPass) and Reset(chkPass) in the OnCheck event area for the chkFail checkbox to make sure the chkPass gets set to false and the opposite with when the chkPass checkbox is selected.  I have tried other options in the OnCheck event.  Not certain what I am missing to have one Checkbox affect the other Checkbox when OnCheck or OnUncheck is selected.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

——————————
      John Heck
      ——————————

• Tom Woodhill

December 4, 2022 at 8:20 PM

Hi John,

Try setting the “default” property to a variable.

you can then set this to your desired default value during the screens “onvisible” event.

if it is just 2 checkboxes you can set the second checkbox’s to !variable

Let me know how you go or if you want further details,

——————————
      Tom Woodhill
      Principal Governance Officer
      Brisbane
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

John Heck replied 1 year, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Using and setting Checkbox in a Gallery’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!