Your Copilot Use Cases

• Victoria Temitope

February 13, 2024 at 11:39 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

As a test user, I discovered the CoPilot Studio to create Chatbots. It was useful for the Power Platform. The CoPilot studio I activated was a trial license for 60days.

I discovered it is useful to create chatbots for customers in Power applications making it easy to resolve issues faster than when an agent is available.

You can find the details in the Microsoft Learn document and test- https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/training/modules/power-virtual-agents-create-online-workshop/

• Sean Nguyen

February 26, 2024 at 12:42 pm
    Up
    Down Accepted answer
    ::

I created a chatbot using Copilot Studio and absolutely love the possibilities with this new tool. The current version can greet our internal customers/users, provide info on user manuals and training videos, asking users if a particular granule is need for training and then provide the direct links to this info on our shared network.

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!