10 days of Microsoft Fabric challenge – #5 Data Factory pipelines in Fabric

• 10 days of Microsoft Fabric challenge – #5 Data Factory pipelines in Fabric

Posted by Pablo Moreno on June 29, 2023 at 7:51 am

Hello User Group members!

here is another great segment from the 10 days of Microsoft Fabric challenge. Thiis time dedicated in full to data pipelines! Here are my 3 key take aways from this segment:

1. data pipeline <> dataflow, they have specific purposes and one feeds the other

2. develop data pipelines in Data Factory at light speed leveraging templates, or start from scratch

3. Schedule pipelines, monitor execution and performance easily with Data Factory

This segment was quite interesting, specially if you come from a business intelligence background or you have been working with Power BI ecosystem for a while.

Remember that you can do the ’10 days of Microsoft Fabric Challenge” for free here: Collections – cloudskillschallenge | Microsoft Learn

I’m sure that my colleague @Victoria has great insights to share

Thank you!!

Victoria Temitope replied 10 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Victoria Temitope

June 29, 2023 at 4:12 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

1. A data pipeline consists of activities to ingest and transform data.

2. Fabric allows to create data pipelines that can handle complex data ingestion.

3. With ease, data can be ingested from external sources.

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!