10 days of Microsoft Fabric challenge – #10 Administer Microsoft Fabric

• 10 days of Microsoft Fabric challenge – #10 Administer Microsoft Fabric

Posted by Pablo Moreno on July 18, 2023 at 5:19 am

Here is the last segment of the ’10 days of Microsoft Fabric challenge’, and it is dedicated to administration of Microsoft Fabric. Very important topic for anybody, users, consumers, developers, engineers, managers, leaders and anybody. Here are my take aways on this:

1. Understand how Fabric is developed for an effective management: <b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: var(–bb-body-text-color);”>tenant, capacity, domain, workspace, and item

2. Understand admin major tasks: sec & access control, data governance, configuration, monitoring & customization

3. License management for Fabric is handled in the Microsoft 365 admin center.

This is the last module and I’m sure that my colleague @Victoria has great insight to share!

Victoria Temitope replied 9 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!