Dynamics Grid to Excel / Export to Excel not working

• Dynamics Grid to Excel / Export to Excel not working

Posted by Diane Micks on June 27, 2023 at 12:51 pm

Good afternoon,

We are having issues with our remote server where the Dynamics application resides, the export to excel function or grid to excel function is not working in any screens. This started happening two weeks ago. When clicking the export to excel or grid to excel, it causes the entire screen to crash and vanish. Is anyone else having issues with this or experienced this before?

Diane Micks replied 9 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Michael Kiley

June 27, 2023 at 1:02 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

My guess would be the version of Office installed on the server was maybe updated, or there was an update to a supporting file. You could try uninstalling and reinstalling the SL client. It could be possible that some access rights have changed, and the user logged in doesn’t have proper access. I could assist in troubleshooting via a Teams session, if it would help!

• Diane Micks

July 13, 2023 at 9:49 am
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hi!

We tried to install/reinstall the SL client on the server but it was unsuccessful. I will send you a message on connecting on a teams session. Thanks!

The discussion ‘Dynamics Grid to Excel / Export to Excel not working’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!