Unposted GL transactions from AP with Project Accounting info

• Unposted GL transactions from AP with Project Accounting info

Posted by Deanne Rasmussen on December 15, 2023 at 1:15 pm

Looking for a sql report showing GL account transactions with ‘Work’ status (from AP) and the Project Accounting project/contract being charged. Does this exist anywhere or am I creating it from scratch…..

Deanne Rasmussen replied 5 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Kerry Hataley

Organizer
    December 15, 2023 at 1:40 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hi Deanne,

I am not sure of the question…

The GL should not have items in ‘WORK’ status from other sub-modules, only from the GL module.

Can you explain the business case you are trying to solve for?

• Deanne Rasmussen

December 15, 2023 at 1:53 pm
      Up
      Down
      ::

Accounting mgr wants to look at unposted transactions (Series Post – Batches – payable transactions) and review the Project Accounting project assigned from the AP voucher. Payables posts to the GL – not through. I’m trying to create a SmartList (probably a sql view first?) – trying to find where the project can be attached to the Account Transactions

The discussion ‘Unposted GL transactions from AP with Project Accounting info’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!