Professional Tools … PartnerSource / CustomerSource?

• Professional Tools … PartnerSource / CustomerSource?

Posted by DSC Communities on January 31, 2017 at 10:26 pm
    • Adam Ashby

January 31, 2017 at 10:26 PM

Hi! I thank everyone for their help on my issue. I seemingly might have to deal with this customer a bit longer. Does anyone know how to get a Partner Source or Customer Source account so that I can download the updated Professional Tools?

Thanks!

——————————
      Adam Ashby
      LYFE NETWORKS LLC
      Valencia CA
      ——————————

• Rob Klaproth

January 31, 2017 at 11:07 PM

If the customer is on 2015 or 2016, the installer is on the GP install media.

——Original Message——

Hi! I thank everyone for their help on my issue. I seemingly might have to deal with this customer a bit longer. Does anyone know how to get a Partner Source or Customer Source account so that I can download the updated Professional Tools?

Thanks!

——————————
      Adam Ashby
      LYFE NETWORKS LLC
      Valencia CA
      ——————————

• Rob Klaproth

January 31, 2017 at 11:21 PM

Sorry Adam I typed in a hurry and didn’t realize you need an updated build of the tools.   There is no easy way to get a login, you have to request it from your partner who then logs into Microsoft’s system and creates the account for you and you will get an invitation email.  I will send you a PM with the info.

——Original Message——

Thanks!

——————————
      Adam Ashby
      LYFE NETWORKS LLC
      Valencia CA
      ——————————

DSC Communities replied 7 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Professional Tools … PartnerSource / CustomerSource?’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!