PCAD Classes

• PCAD Classes

Posted by DSC Communities on January 24, 2017 at 5:51 pm
    • Katie Pieczynski

January 24, 2017 at 5:51 PM

I am looking into the PCAD certificate and I was wondering if you have to take the core classes before electives and how often the classes are offered.  From what I can tell they are pretty spaced out.  For example the Dynamics GP Administration Made Easy isnt offered until May but then some of the elective courses are offered in Feb.  I did not even see the SQL Server Reporting classes on the schedule.
      What I would like for myself is to take the two core courses and then the SQL electives but I am wondering how long that is actually going to take to complete.  Any advice is appreciated.
      Thanks,

——————————
      Katie Pieczynski
      Accounts Receivable Manager
      DANSR
      Champaign IL
      ——————————

• Rick Lewis

January 25, 2017 at 4:38 PM

You are not alone, Katie. I’ve been considering the same and noticed similar. A better structured cadence would be ideal; however, I suspect this will need to be piecemeal. GPUG, whatcha got for us?

——————————
      Rick Lewis
      Dynamics GP Administrator
      STAHLS’
      Sterling Heights MI
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

DSC Communities replied 7 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘PCAD Classes’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!