Modified Reports – Check Remittance – Field Alignment

• Modified Reports – Check Remittance – Field Alignment

Posted by rbarney@schusterman.org on December 2, 2016 at 9:12 am
    • Richard Barney

December 2, 2016 at 9:12 AM

We’ve been using the Check Remittance report prior to GP 2015 with no issues.  However, seemingly after the upgrade, my treasurer happened to notice that the alignments were off in the reports getting emailed out.  It appears that the first field (which is in a cell within a table) is causing the fields to the right to shift over.  It’s like the cell is auto sizing around the field and causing the other fields to shift to the left.  I’ve tried everything I can to try and fix it with no luck. 

Below is a screenshot of the remittance.  The “Your Voucher Number” data (which is TEST) should be left aligned to the cell (marked by the red arrow).  Anyone know how to correct this issue?

——————————
      Richard Barney
      Supv., System Administration and Support
      Samson Energy Company, LLC
      Tulsa OK
      ——————————

• Richard Barney

December 2, 2016 at 11:54 AM

Here is the template in Word so the table gridlines are visible. 

——————————
      Richard Barney
      Supv., System Administration and Support
      Samson Energy Company, LLC
      Tulsa OK
      ————————————————————————-

rbarney@schusterman.org replied 7 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Modified Reports – Check Remittance – Field Alignment’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!