Microsoft GP support

• Microsoft GP support

Posted by bill.jones@usac.org on May 23, 2023 at 10:13 am

We are current on our support and have had the Advantage Plus support with unlimited support direct from Microsoft. When we go to the support page to enter a support ticket it comes back that we have no support plan. For help with the web page there is a link to get phone numbers for support. The North American phone number is very kind for a completely automated phone system that always says to enter a support ticket on the web page that is stating that we have no support plan an to call this worthless automated phone number.

Are there any other users out there with unlimited cases that is unable to enter a support ticket? Did anyone encounter this and how did you eventually get this resolved?

Pam Misialek replied 11 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • SUSAN LOOBY

May 23, 2023 at 11:40 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Quick thought try an in private browsing session! I assume you already logged in to customersource and verified that you are current and that your partner has actually renewed on your behalf?

• Pam Misialek

June 2, 2023 at 10:48 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

If you are still having issues, please let me know and I can put you in touch with a person at Microsoft.

The discussion ‘Microsoft GP support’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!