Manual Payments

• Manual Payments

Posted by Alyson Peterson on May 22, 2023 at 3:24 pm

We are having issues with our manual payments not showing as matching between the GL and AP on the GL/AP reconciliation. I think that we may be missing a step when we are posting/processing our manual payments. I couldn’t find information on the steps that should be done for posting manual payments. Can anyone tell me how you are posting these payments?

SUSAN LOOBY replied 11 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • SUSAN LOOBY

May 23, 2023 at 5:48 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Are these for AP payments that have already been entered into AP or for those that have not yet been entered? If the Latter, you have to go thru and extra step to apply them.

Once the invoice is entered to relates to the manual payment you will then need to apply the payment.

Once logged into GP select the “Purchasing” option on the left navigation bar, then select “Apply Payables Documents” from the Transaction section of the area page.

The discussion ‘Manual Payments’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!