Looking for ISV for Support with Vertex

• Looking for ISV for Support with Vertex

Posted by Laura Duffey on June 2, 2023 at 12:56 pm

Hi Everyone, we are on the latest greatest version of GP and use Vertex for sales tax. We are looking for an ISV for Vertex support when we encounter issues, migrate servers, etc. Does anyone have an ISV they are using for support with Vertex they recommend?

Laura Duffey replied 11 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • james.karst@vertexinc.com

June 2, 2023 at 1:35 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hi Laura – Are you using the Vertex GP connector built by Vertex? If so, Vertex with the latest version of GP is still supported under the Vertex license agreement. Therefore, any issues you run into should be handled by the usual Vertex support team. Technical assistance moving code/data to new instances or other servers would generally fall outside of normal scope, but any GP developer or partner of record should be able to support that. If you don’t have one, I could work with the Vertex team to recommend partners we regularly work with.

If you have specific issues I’d be happy to direct you to the right place.

• Laura Duffey

June 2, 2023 at 2:40 pm
      Up
      Down

Hi James, we do have an ISV for GP Support but they don’t help us with Vertex. They have no Vertex expertise. We need someone with expertise in Vertex. Vertex internal support has been slow to reply (sometimes weeks). We were hoping to find a knowledgable consultant to support our Vertex product. If you have any recommendations, please provide them. We would greatly appreciate it.

• Carol Livingston

June 2, 2023 at 4:21 pm
    Up
    Down

Hi Laura, On Vertex’s website, they have a list of partners and CPA firms that do work with Vertex and provide support. I would look through this list and see if you can find a service through their list of partners and that way you know if they have been partnered with Vertex and most likely to have knowledge of Vertex. https://www.vertexinc.com/partners/browse

Also, if your Microsoft partner cannot help, sometimes your CPA firm has internal resources that have knowledge of the various Tax Compliance solutions.

I have a list of Independent Consultants that I will reach out too and see if anyone has Vertex experience and let you know if their are able to help.

Thanks,

Carol

• Laura Duffey

June 2, 2023 at 4:39 pm
      Up
      Down

Thank you Carol. That is very helpful. We will definately look through the listed consultants.

The discussion ‘Looking for ISV for Support with Vertex’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!