integration credit card transacations

• integration credit card transacations

Posted by that canadianguy on January 9, 2024 at 12:53 pm

Hi Folks,

I’m having an issue with credit card transactions.

Currently, we use an Operations ERP system that integrates with GP.

Our workflow involves using an Excel statements downloaded from the bank, followed by reconciliation and applying batch payments for vendors.

This process is problematic for me, as I want to view every transaction detail in my GP tables .

I would like to set up a workflow where, when an agent creates a PO for vendor X with a credit card payment type X1, the payable(vendorinvoice) transaction will be integrated automatically with a credit card amount.

At the end of the month, receivables can simply click to pay.

I have seen something like this before but im unsure about the exact steps needed .

Specifically, I need to know how to set up the credit card and which fields are necessary for integration so that payments are processed as credit card transactions.

Thank you.

that canadianguy replied 4 months, 1 week ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘integration credit card transacations’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!