GPUG Amplify end user interview request

• GPUG Amplify end user interview request

Posted by DSC Communities on February 22, 2017 at 5:46 pm
    • Bob McAdam

February 22, 2017 at 5:46 PM

Last year in Anaheim we debuted our live streaming capabilities, which we executed on again in Tampa at GPUG Summit 2016.  We’re enjoying the response and encouragement we’ve received with this cool project, so we’re rolling the cameras out once again at GPUG Amplify 2017!  Pam Misialek & I are looking for end users who are interested in being interviewed about their GPUG Amplify experience, why they’re attending, their use of Dynamics GP, and anything else that will make the conversation enjoyable.  We know that partners are anxious to get in on the fun but for now we’re only soliciting end users as they, like at all things GPUG, come first.

Please ping either one of us using the addresses below if you’re ready to talk Dynamics GP at GPUG Amplify – and thanks!

Pam: pam.misialek@microsoft.com

Bob: bob.mcadam@dynamiccommunities.com

——————————
      Bob McAdam
      General Manager, GPUG
      Dynamic Communities
      Tampa, FL
      bob.mcadam@dynamiccommunities.com
      ——————————

• Pam Misialek

February 22, 2017 at 6:40 PM

In addition to UGTV broadcast, I am also tell customer stories in video and print formats.  I’d like to get as many customer stories as possible.  You don’t have to be on the latest version of GP or using all of the latest technology.

Let me know if you are interested.  The submission link is in the blog below.

Pam

Help me Tell Our GP Story: Creating Customer Testimonial Videos – Microsoft Dynamics GP Community

Dynamics remove preview
      Help me Tell Our GP Story: Creating Customer Testimonial Videos – Microsoft Dynamics GP Community
      It’s time to tell our story as a Dynamics GP community. Who are we? What problems have we solved…
      View this on Dynamics >

——————————
      Pam Misialek
      Product Manager
      Microsoft
      Fargo ND
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Aisha Torrence

March 22, 2017 at 2:31 PM

Thank you for allowing me to participate.  Great conference

——————————
      Aisha Torrence
      Assistant Director of Reporting and Analysis
      NYSARC, Inc. New York City Chapter
      New York NY
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

DSC Communities replied 7 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘GPUG Amplify end user interview request’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!