Electronic Check Signatures

• Matthew Schwankl

July 18, 2023 at 4:01 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

We use the software and it does a good job. We too have two signatures on each check and Merkorma is able to handle it. Fairly easy software to setup. Haven’t had any issues with it. We’ve used it on several GP databases in the past and you can setup a check template for each database. We also have used it in the past in a single database that uses Binary Stream’s MEM and was able to setup check template per entity within the database. We still use it in MEM after converting over to Centralized AP.

• Sandy Browner

August 4, 2023 at 10:28 am
      Up
      Down

Thanks Matthew! I appreciate the feedback.

• Kevin Pritchard

August 7, 2023 at 1:53 pm
    Up
    Down

Hi Sandy,

I work for an ISV called Fidesic that offers this such service. We have web based approvals, and can apply a signature to the check (including multiple signatures) of the person who actually did the approval.

If you need less than 3 users we could set you up with the free version and you could use it for as long as you like at no cost.

You can check it out here if you are interested, and feel free to reach out to me on here or on linkedin if you have any questions: https://www.fidesic.com/product/vendor-payments

The discussion ‘Electronic Check Signatures’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!