EFT Payments and Integration Manager

• EFT Payments and Integration Manager

Posted by Krista Foster on January 31, 2019 at 6:28 am
    • Krista Foster

January 31, 2019 at 6:28 AM

??I import a batch of EFT payments received using Integration Manager.  I do not see how to configure the mapping in IM so the EFT checkbox in the Receivables Cheque Entry window is checked.  Does anyone know how to get around this so I do not have to manually mark the EFT checkbox for each transaction?

Thank you!

——————————
      Krista Foster
      Saint John Port Authority
      Saint John NB
      ——————————

• Mark Wiley

February 1, 2019 at 9:02 AM

?Hi Krista,

I would suggest using Integration Manager scripts. I would capture the batch ID in the Before Integration, and use it to run a script to update the records in SQL in an After Integration script. This will allow you to run the integration and update the flag, after it completes.

——————————
      Mark Wiley
      Dynamics Credentialed Professional
      Senior Consultant
      DXC Technology
      Akron, OH
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Tiffany Ziegler

February 1, 2019 at 12:36 PM

We had this same issue. I was told by my partner there is no standard mapping in Integration Manager to do this. Instead, they created a script for the integration that does it. See the screen shot for the script (not sure if this is universal for all installs of GP or specific to us). ?It’s a script added at the integration level (if you right click the integration name and go to Properties, you’ll see the below window. Then click the Scripts tab). You could either take a stab at this yourself (and test in a test environment) or have your partner assist. 

——————————
      Tiffany Ziegler
      Vice President & Controller
      Velcor Leasing Corporation
      Madison WI
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Krista Foster

February 5, 2019 at 9:47 AM

?Thank you both for your feedback.  I will give this a try!

——————————
      Krista Foster
      Saint John Port Authority
      Saint John NB
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

Krista Foster replied 5 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘EFT Payments and Integration Manager’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!