Daily Digest?

• Daily Digest?

Posted by joe.scheidecker@guardiannrg.com on April 4, 2023 at 1:11 pm

Is there a way to receive just a daily digest of forum posts on this new platform, similar to what we had with the old site? I don’t want to receive emails all day long when new posts/replies are made but I do not see where I can setup my profile to receive a daily email with all of the new posts and replies to existing discussion topics.

Jeff Woodard replied 1 year ago 11 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • John Arnold

April 4, 2023 at 1:53 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

I agree! If I am “mentioned” in a post or if I am directly in the discussion, show it to me as it occurs, otherwise a daily summary would be great.

Thanks

• David Musgrave MVP, GPUG All Star, Community Legend

April 4, 2023 at 1:57 pm
    Up
    Down

Add my name to this request too.

In fact, I think all GPUG forum members would agree.

• Pam Misialek

April 4, 2023 at 2:35 pm
    Up
    Down

This is great feedback. I’ll add this to the list of the site changes/improvements. Thanks!

• Rebecca-Sajewski

April 4, 2023 at 2:41 pm
    Up
    Down

agreed here as well!

• rheinrichs@liburdi.com

April 4, 2023 at 3:44 pm
    Up
    Down

I too agree that this would be great. Especially while it takes some time to adjust to find what you are looking for in the new site.

• Kerry Hataley

Organizer
    April 4, 2023 at 5:47 pm
    Up
    Down

This was a request back in the beta version and I was told it was being worked on…

• Wendy

April 5, 2023 at 9:32 am
    Up
    Down

I totally agree. Also, as one person mentioned, it is very difficult to navigate the new site and find things. Took forever to get to where I could post this.

• Cecile Dinh

April 6, 2023 at 4:11 pm
    Up
    Down

I agree!

• Heidi-Farnham

May 9, 2023 at 4:49 pm
    Up
    Down

This would be helpful!

• Jeff Woodard

May 10, 2023 at 9:41 am
    Up
    Down

Add another up-vote here too. Some e-mail preferences are available under your user profile | Account | Email Preferences, but not the daily digest. As a user in 3 different UGs, I’d rather get them once per day.

Another suggestion would be to add an FAQ page with direct links to things like:

• E-mail Preferences
    • Community Standards
    • Report a problem
    • Support request / open a ticket
    • Find people to connect to
    • How to join a group
    • Where to find academy courses
    • Types of content available (discussions / webinar recordings / training / marketing)
    • How to add users (sub-accounts)

We signed up for the corporate membership a few weeks ago, I sent out the invitation e-mail to them, but none of our users knew to go to the Community group page and click the Join button.

The discussion ‘Daily Digest?’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!