Blast from the past

• Blast from the past

Posted by David Musgrave MVP, GPUG All Star, Community Legend on July 7, 2022 at 12:32 am
    • David Musgrave

July 7, 2022 at 12:32 AM

Here is another blast from the Microsoft Dynamics GP (or should I say Great Plains Software) past. This is the Technical Innovation Award won by Sequel Technology in 1997 for my work on creating Named Printers for Great Plains Dynamics 3.0.

#GPForever
      #MSDynGP #IamDynGP #MVPBuzz

——————————
      David Musgrave MVP, GPUG All-Star

Managing Director
      Winthrop Development Consultants

Perth, Western Australia

http://www.winthropdc.com
      ——————————

• Thaddeus Suter

July 7, 2022 at 10:32 AM

That’s great. I remember in late 1998 standing up Great Plains Software first 100 concurrent user customer environment in Dynamics C/S+ Release 5.0 for SQL Server using 100% Citrix Metaframe 1.0 with Windows NT 4.0 Server and a stack of thirty US Robotics X2 56k modems for the remote service engineers. The 10 person call center running Great Plains Service Management Suite (SMS) had a wall of eight 40-inch cathode ray TV type Monitors each representing a service region of the country displaying Great Plains Manager Assist showing Call activity at Chrysler, Ford, GM, Intel, Motorola etc. Even Doug B. had to come see it himself…

——————————
      Thaddeus Suter
      Retus, Inc
      HELOTES TX
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Blast from the past’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!