AR Trial Balance Report – Active Customers Only

• AR Trial Balance Report – Active Customers Only

Posted by DSC Communities on January 3, 2017 at 1:18 pm
    • Tiffany Ziegler

January 3, 2017 at 1:18 PM

Is there a way to run the Trial Balance report to exclude any customers marked as Inactive on the Customer Card? I’m running the report with Zero Balance customers (to find any unapplied payments and apply them correctly) but it’s also pulling through all of my inactive customers (because they also have a zero balance). It’s just a lot of data to sort through that I don’t need. Any suggestions?

——————————
      Tiffany Ziegler
      Vice President & Controller
      Velcor Leasing Corporation
      Madison WI
      ——————————

• Adam Martin

January 3, 2017 at 1:27 PM

Unfortunately, “Inactive” status is not an available to exclude or restrict within the report options screen.

One option might be to modify the TB report — I would not advise this as this sort of modification would change the report and always exclude inactive customers – not just this particular option you are trying to run.

Alternatively, I would use the User-Defined 1 field, or one of the other available restrictions. If you are not using User-Defined 1, it would be simple to update this through SQL or Integration Manager. 

——————————
      Adam Martin
      Support Manager, Consultant
      Software Solutions Group, Inc.
      Amherst NY
      ————————————————————————-

• Bill Marshall

January 3, 2017 at 5:27 PM

Have you tried a SmartList? You should be able to limit Receivables Transactions based on Applied Amount = 0 (or Current Amount > 0) and Inactive = No. 

——————————
      Bill Marshall
      President
      mc²
      ————————————————————————-

DSC Communities replied 7 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘AR Trial Balance Report – Active Customers Only’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!