A new version of Replicator was just released

• A new version of Replicator was just released

Posted by John Arnold on August 30, 2023 at 9:31 am

Two new functions have been added to Replicator. TypeNotes will allow you to easily create multi-line notes from a macro and MoveDown will allow you to move down N number of lines in a scroll window. Thanks Dori for the suggestions.

Go to my website (Rnoldz.com) to download the latest copy of Replicator.xlsm – It’s FREE!!!

If you never heard of Replicator, then I’ll ask: Do you manually updates many records in GP? Do you do mail merges to do mass updates? If you answered yes to either of these, PLEASE check out Replicator. It makes mass updates MUCH easier.

Going to Summit? You can check out my deep dive session on Thursday afternoon. I hope to see you there!

• 1 Reply

The discussion ‘A new version of Replicator was just released’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!