This lead is closed. You cannot convert or disqualify a lead that is already closed.

• This lead is closed. You cannot convert or disqualify a lead that is already closed.

Posted by DSC Communities on April 6, 2022 at 9:53 pm

This lead is closed. You cannot convert or disqualify a lead that is already closed.Follow
    Karen Bebow
    Karen BebowApr 06, 2022 11:34 AM
    Is there anything we can do to be able to qualify a lead that was disqualified? Thank you! —————————— …
    1. This lead is closed. You cannot convert or disqualify a lead that is already closed.

GOLD CONTRIBUTOR
    Karen Bebow
    Posted Apr 06, 2022 11:34 AM
    Is there anything we can do to be able to qualify a lead that was disqualified?

Thank you!

——————————
    Karen Bebow
    Information Systems Manager
    Powell Fabrication & Mfg LLC
    St. Louis MI
    ——————————

2. RE: This lead is closed. You cannot convert or disqualify a lead that is already closed.

TOP CONTRIBUTOR
    Donal McCarthy
    Posted Apr 07, 2022 02:32 AM
    Sure, reactive the lead and you should be able to qualify it.

——————————
    Donal McCarthy
    BrightWork 365 Solution Architect
    BrightWork
    Galway
    ——————————

3. RE: This lead is closed. You cannot convert or disqualify a lead that is already closed.

GOLD CONTRIBUTOR
    Karen Bebow
    Posted Apr 07, 2022 08:18 AM
    Hi Donal,

Thank you for the reply! When we select a lead, we do not appear to have the Reactivate Lead option. Attached is what we see.
    No Reactivate Lead option

——————————
    Karen Bebow
    St. Louis MI
    ——————————

4. RE: This lead is closed. You cannot convert or disqualify a lead that is already closed.

SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
    Rick Jarvis
    Posted Apr 07, 2022 08:32 AM
    there is an out of the box reactivate button. Perhaps this was removed from your tool bar or constrained by security

Either way, if you reactivate, you may also need to reset the process

——————————
    Rick Jarvis
    Manager, Sales Operations
    Kraton Chemical
    Jacksonville FL
    ——————————

5. RE: This lead is closed. You cannot convert or disqualify a lead that is already closed.

GOLD CONTRIBUTOR
    Karen Bebow
    Posted Apr 07, 2022 08:47 AM
    Well, how embarrassing! 🙂

The issue was that the upper menu that you highlighted is taking about 15 – 20 seconds to load. I wasn’t waiting that long, but was instead going back to the list of leads and looking for the reactivate button there. I assumed there wasn’t a menu within the lead that I opened because it was read only. Wow – I need some more coffee!

Thank you so much for each of your replies. I appreciate it!

Karen

——————————
    Karen Bebow
    St. Louis MI
    ——————————

6. RE: This lead is closed. You cannot convert or disqualify a lead that is already closed.

TOP CONTRIBUTOR
    Donal McCarthy
    Posted Apr 07, 2022 08:43 AM
    What does the toolbar look like when you open the disqualified record? – the screenshot you’ve shared looks like the view toolbar.

——————————
    Donal McCarthy
    BrightWork 365 Solution Architect
    BrightWork
    Galway
    ——————————

replied 1 year ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘This lead is closed. You cannot convert or disqualify a lead that is already closed.’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!