Flip Switch control

• Flip Switch control

Posted by DSC Communities on March 9, 2022 at 10:07 pm

Flip Switch controlFollow
    Nataliya Tsyplakova
    Nataliya TsyplakovaMar 09, 2022 10:22 AM
    Hello, Does anyone know how to find all Flip Switch controls within the Customer Service/Sales Hubs …
    1. Flip Switch control

SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
    Nataliya Tsyplakova
    Posted Mar 09, 2022 10:22 AM
    Hello,

Does anyone know how to find all Flip Switch controls within the Customer Service/Sales Hubs across the tables and forms? I did my best guess and changed it to Toggle, but the performance insight is still saying “3 pages on 2 entities were loaded with Flip Switch control” without any indication which tables of course.

Thanks,

——————————
    Nataliya Tsyplakova
    World Vision Canada
    ——————————

2. RE: Flip Switch control

TOP CONTRIBUTOR
    Donal McCarthy
    Posted Mar 10, 2022 03:05 AM
    Edited by Donal McCarthy Mar 10, 2022 03:05 AM
    The Flip Switch was a Yes/No column control that got withdrawn a few cycles ago (along with a few other useful form controls).
    It will continue to function.
    One way that you might find which forms it is used on is to check the forms that have a Yes/No – if you use the Metadata Document Generator in XRMToolbox, it includes a setting to say which fields are on which forms – this won’t tell you if the Flip Switch is used but it will narrow down the search field a little, if you filter on Booleans.

——————————
    Donal McCarthy
    BrightWork 365 Solution Architect
    BrightWork
    Galway
    ——————————

3. RE: Flip Switch control

SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
    Nataliya Tsyplakova
    Posted Mar 10, 2022 03:10 PM
    Thanks for this idea, Donal. I’ll give it a try for the main tables. We have too many tables with multiple forms to check all of them. My guess is that once Microsoft will remove this control from the system, the field will flip back to default control like checkbox, so no big deal.

——————————
    Nataliya Tsyplakova
    World Vision Canada
    ——————————

replied 11 months, 3 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Flip Switch control’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!