Quick Create issue – D365 CRM

• Quick Create issue – D365 CRM

Posted by Elaine Bardzil on December 6, 2023 at 10:30 pm

Hi All~
    Apologies if this has been asked in a prior discussion – I wasn’t able to find a search on the Discussions page.

I have a strange business requirement: we need to hide the option for Opportunity in the global quick create menu, but still have new opportunity records opened in the quick create form. So I can’t un-check “leverage quick create” on the Opportunity table, since I need sales people to use that quick create form to create new opportunities. However, because the global quick create form does not auto-populate necessary information, we need it hidden in that menu.

Please let me know if anyone has found a trick, javascript or voodoo magic for this.

Thank you,

Elaine

Heidi Neuhauser replied 4 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Heidi Neuhauser

December 7, 2023 at 1:01 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

That sounds like a job for custom code! 🙂 Ping your handy developer friend for help – I don’t believe this can be done with out-of-the-box tooling. That only gives you on/off power like you’ve already found. Good luck!!

The discussion ‘Quick Create issue – D365 CRM’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!