Old CRMUG Site vs. Dynamics Communities

• Old CRMUG Site vs. Dynamics Communities

Posted by Jim Corriveau on January 16, 2024 at 8:57 am

Hello Community,

Has anyone else noticed that questions posted to discussions are not getting responses like they did on the old site?

I appreciate all of the other information on the site, but the primary reason I use this site, the same as the old site, is to get questions answered.

Thank you,

Jim

Jim Corriveau replied 3 months, 1 week ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Heidi Neuhauser

January 16, 2024 at 10:27 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Yeah, I have noticed it. We need to bring more people into the discussions here!!

• Kelly Gustafson

January 17, 2024 at 9:32 am
    Up
    Down

HI all, I am from the FO/AX side, and I have noticed this as well. We have about 4 people consistently answering questions, and sometimes it takes a while. I would love to see more people getting engaged with the community! There was an initiative to transfer people from AXUG and CRMUG site over to this one – perhaps people ignored it or put it off til later?

• Jeff Woodard

January 17, 2024 at 10:01 am
    Up
    Down

I know there was a glitch several months ago around the time that the final content import from the old site happened, that e-mail notifications simply stopped coming. Several people in some of the other UGs reported it (including myself), and we had to go into the account settings and opt-in to start receiving them again. I think the lack of a daily digest e-mail is also an issue as it’s hard to follow up with discussion notifications arriving randomly throughout the day.

• Jim Corriveau

January 17, 2024 at 11:23 am
      Up
      Down

Jeff,

The daily digest was key for me in the old site. I could quickly see all new discussions, discussions with new replies, and easily jump right to the discussion from the email. Since day one on the new site Daily Digest has not worked for me. All I get is “Daily Digest of Community Posts (coming soon). Is this feature working for anyone else?

Thank you,

Jim

The discussion ‘Old CRMUG Site vs. Dynamics Communities’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!