Language Locale

• Language Locale

Posted by Chrys Wilkinson on June 1, 2023 at 5:37 pm

We are currently on D365 v<bdo style=””>9.1 </bdo>on-prem. We are in the middle of a new project with Case Management. We are getting a prvReadLanguageLocale error in the Classic form of an incident record in our DEV & TEST environments, which is where we have customized the case and additional custom entities related to the case. This error does not occur in the UI form. I checked our Production and Training environments to see if it were by chance happening on an un-customized case record and it does not occur. So it is apparent, that it is due to our customizations. I understand giving the privilege would resolve the issue, but what I’m not understanding is why this privilege is needed.

My question is, what is the Language Locale for? When/where would this be used? We only have English installed. What entities or processes would need this privilege?

Thank you in advance,

Chrys

Chrys Wilkinson replied 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Language Locale’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!