Shipped Not Invoice Field on Sales Header

• Shipped Not Invoice Field on Sales Header

Posted by Noreen Fujita-Sacco on December 3, 2019 at 11:59 am
    • Noreen Fujita-Sacco

December 3, 2019 at 11:59 AM

On the Sales Order Header there is a field “Shipped Not Invoiced” that shows in About this Page as field 5751. A search tells me this field supports infrastructure and is only for internal use. I’m able to use fields on the Sales Order Line to report sales quantities and amounts that have shipped but are not invoiced and that are still outstanding. However, we’re curious about the header field. Does anyone know how this field 5751 is used or calculates? 

#Technical
      #NAV 2018

——————————
      Noreen Fujita-Sacco
      Applications Coordinator
      Coghlan’s/Gear Aid
      Bellingham WA
      360-392-2703
      noreen.fujitasacco@gearaid.com
      ——————————

• Jeanmarie Curley

December 4, 2019 at 7:36 AM

we have NAV 4.03, so really old and may not be the same but the one thing we learned is that field is triggered to invoiced by the act of initiating a post- so even if the post does not go through for some reason, it will consider the item invoiced- because I believe when you hit “post”, the invoice number is assigned (a the start of the process)  This caused us to have some orders in “limbo” when we relied only on the sales header ship not invoiced field to look for orders that needed to be posted.

——————————
      Jeanmarie curley
      quality biological
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Samuel Champoux

December 4, 2019 at 7:49 AM

5751 is a calculated field with this formula:
      Exist(“Sales Line” WHERE (Document Type=FIELD(Document Type),Document No.=FIELD(No.),Qty. Shipped Not Invoiced=FILTER(<>0)))?

——————————
      Samuel Champoux
      IT Director
      Drummondville QC Canada
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Noreen Fujita-Sacco

December 20, 2019 at 11:29 AM

Thank you, both. In our system, I found that even though it reports out correctly from Jet Reports (Sales Header field 5751), it always shows as NO in About this Page. Odd.

——————————
      Noreen Fujita-Sacco
      Applications Coordinator
      Coghlan’s/Gear Aid
      Bellingham WA
      360-392-2703
      noreen.fujitasacco@gearaid.com
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

Noreen Fujita-Sacco replied 4 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Shipped Not Invoice Field on Sales Header’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!