Monthly BCUG Meeting?

• Monthly BCUG Meeting?

Posted by Mike Loumeau on March 23, 2023 at 3:15 pm

Did I have the date/time wrong for the NAVUG/BCUG meeting? I thought it was today, 3/23 at Noon PT, but when I went to join the mtg via Teams, I got the “We’ll let someone know you’re waiting message for 10 minutes. Was it something I said? Perhaps a bad karaoke performance at the last summit? Hopefully I wasn’t the only one…but then again…

Cliff McDaniel replied 1 year ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Lewis Rosenberg

March 23, 2023 at 3:17 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

It was at 12pm Central Time.

• Lewis Rosenberg

March 23, 2023 at 3:18 pm
    Up
    Down

The UG Meeting was at 12pm Central Time. There was a known problem with the scheduler. We thought it was fixed, but evidentially not. Hopefully it will be fixed for the next event.

• Meenakshi Singh

March 23, 2023 at 4:10 pm
      Up
      Down

Thanks, Lewis for jumping in here.

@mikeloumeau I was not able to attend today due to a work commitment so I didn’t see your post until now. As Lewis mentioned, hopefully, the time zone issue will be resolved by the next meeting. Thank you for your patience. Do watch the recording once loaded. 🙂

And yes, you are banned from Karoake. 😄

The discussion ‘Monthly BCUG Meeting?’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!