Microsoft Teams and NAV

• Microsoft Teams and NAV

Posted by Lars Anderson on November 21, 2019 at 7:57 am
    • Lars Anderson

November 21, 2019 at 7:57 AM

Hi,

Does anyone have any guidance on how to integrate Microsoft Teams and NAV?

We are using Dynamics NAV hosted in Azure and I would like to integrate it with Microsoft Teams. 

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
      Lars.

——————————
      Lars Anderson
      Phillip Jeffries
      Fairfield NJ
      ——————————

• Victor Diercksen

November 22, 2019 at 11:46 AM

Hey Lars,

In order to offer any meaningful advice we would have to know more specifically what you are thinking when you say ‘integrate’.  That term could cover a whole host of different ideas.

My first guess, when I read this, is that you would like to have sales or purchase approvals appear in TEAMS.  Is this what you are talking about? 

If so, I would suggest you look at MS FLOW, recently re-branded as Power Automate.  Within Power Automate you could build an approval process that could work with NAV and send the approvals to TEAMS and then back.

If you have something else in mind, please let me know and we can get into a more specific solution.

Sincerely,
      Victor Diercksen

——————————
      Victor Diercksen
      CIO
      CIO/NOW Inc.
      Sandy UT
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

Lars Anderson replied 4 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Microsoft Teams and NAV’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!