E-Ship / UPS Carrier Performance Report

• E-Ship / UPS Carrier Performance Report

Posted by Lars Anderson on June 10, 2019 at 4:10 pm
    • Lars Anderson

June 10, 2019 at 4:10 PM

Hi,

Is anyone aware of any reports / views that will provide me an analysis of shipment time?

I am looking to generate a report of shipments processed by E-Ship and UPS with their service level, shipment date and delivery date. This is for an analysis of the time taken by the “order receipt to order delivery” process.  

Thanks,
      Lars.

——————————
      Lars Anderson
      Phillip Jeffries
      Fairfield NJ
      ——————————

• Justin Falconer

June 13, 2019 at 8:18 AM

There is no report that I know of that would do this out of the box.  You would need to retrieve the Tracking number from NAV then use UPS API’s to look up the Delivery date of that package to create this report.

You could use JetReports or some other method to pull the NAV Data from posted package table then maybe use an excel add-on to lookup the Delivery Date, a quick google search i found this that looks like it may work for you, http://www.supplychaincowboy.com/one-easy-excel-formula-to-track-shipments/

——————————
      Justin Falconer
      IT Manager
      Tender Corporation
      Littleton NH
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

Lars Anderson replied 4 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘E-Ship / UPS Carrier Performance Report’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!