Direct Transfer Order

• Nathan Ewing

August 2, 2023 at 6:13 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

I think you may just need to fill in the quantity to Receive on that line. I haven’t personally used it, but I think a direct transfer would process the shipment and receipt at the same time.

• Lewis Rosenberg

August 8, 2023 at 10:13 pm
    Up
    Down

Actually that field is grayed out, but I have determined that it is an issue with our system (some customized code somewhere!). This worked in the Cronus test database.

• David Wiser

August 9, 2023 at 2:52 pm
    Up
    Down

One of my clients also had the issue with needing to set up the blank location in the Inventory Posting Setup. It appears that even though you are using direct transfer, the system is still going through the normal transfer order process where it moves the product from the Transfer-From location to the Intransit Location and then to the Transfer-To location. Since the intransit location is blank for direct transfers, the system errors unless you have the blank location set in the posting setup. Bad design. The direct transfer feature should bypass that part of the code and transfer the inventory directly from the “from” location to the “to” location.

The discussion ‘Direct Transfer Order’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!