Delete User Personalizations

• Linda Landers

April 28, 2023 at 11:13 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

This shows the list of users and their personalized pages. To clear a user’s personalization, click the relevant row, or choose Manage, and then choose Delete.

• Lewis Rosenberg

April 28, 2023 at 11:35 am
      Up
      Down

Yes, thank you Linda. I am aware of that. It the example I provided, however, there are no user IDs associated with the rows.

• Chris Warren

April 28, 2023 at 1:13 pm
    Up
    Down

That’s interesting. I just checked in my BC21 environment and don’t have blank entries like that.

• David Wiser

May 2, 2023 at 2:02 pm
    Up
    Down

Like Chris, I also do not have any blank user IDs. If the personalization was done for the role, it is captured in the “Customized Pages” page. Did you recently remove a user? If so, they may have had personalized pages. Also, I noted that all your examples had “Legacy Personalization” checked. This usually means the personalization was made in an earlier version of NAV.

• Jessie Sanger-Picard

May 4, 2023 at 10:55 am
    Up
    Down

I have this same issue, (BC14). User ID is blank but on some the User SID is there. on others, it’s just a dummy user sid. like the user was deleted.

• Lewis Rosenberg

July 27, 2023 at 1:08 am
    Up
    Down

Just a follow up on this thread: I was informed that these are orphaned records and they are safe to delete. This situation could have been created in older versions of NAV if a user was deleted but the user’s personalizations were not deleted.

The discussion ‘Delete User Personalizations’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!