D365 UG BC|NAV Chapter Meetings 2021

• D365 UG BC|NAV Chapter Meetings 2021

Posted by DSC Communities on February 6, 2021 at 6:34 pm

D365 UG BC|NAV Chapter Meetings 2021
    Follow
    Steven Chinsky
    Steven ChinskyFeb 06, 2021 02:59 PM
    Hello BC|NAV Members! I know you have been waiting and time has come for to announce a Global initiative …

NAVUG ALL STAR
    Steven Chinsky
    Posted Feb 06, 2021 02:59 PM
    Edited by Steven Chinsky Feb 06, 2021 03:01 PM
    Hello BC|NAV Members! I know you have been waiting and time has come for to announce a Global initiative for BC|NAV Chapters in 2021. Several Chapter Leaders and Programming Committee members came together to create some 2021 excitement and allow all of us to Learn, Connect, and Network while we wait for Summit 2021 in October, Face-to-Face. Every BC|NAV Member is welcome and we encourage you to tell other members and colleagues to join us. We will create our content based on all of our requests and what is new in our BC|NAV community and companies.

Let’s see the schedule so you can Mark Your Calendars!
    Global Chapter Meeting Dates

Now that you can see the 2021 Calendar look for announcements to register. Below Meeting on 2/23″

https://www.navug.com/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=98e04228-b3b0-4ea0-9618-eb66d02cc8c4&CommunityKey=d56524ef-b109-4410-80f1-c25c3ee327f0&Home=%2fcommunities%2fcommunity-home
    We are very excited to hold this Global event in 2021 and I hope you feel the same way. If you have questions feel free to reach out. I expect to see everyone at these meetings so we can inspire, design, empower, and achieve what all of us expect from our Local User Groups and Chapter Meeting. Most importantly, we will have fun.

Thanks,
    Steven Chinsky

——————————
    Steven Chinsky
    Manager
    Wipfli
    Mansfield MA
    NAVUG/BC Programming Committee Member
    NAVUG All-Star, Granite Award Recipient, MCP, DCMP
    ——————————

TOP CONTRIBUTOR
    Bob Stahr
    Posted Feb 08, 2021 03:15 PM
    Edited by Bob Stahr Feb 08, 2021 03:16 PM
    Hey Steve, thanks for putting together the upcoming meeting scheduled. I took the liberty to add SEATTLE!

It is coming up next week February 17th Noon – 2 PM PST (3 – 5 EST)
    We have two great speakers lined up, and we would like to welcome other NAVUG users outside the Seattle area to join our virtual meeting.

Register here now to join us and be part of the member Introductions:
    Wednesday, Feb 17, 2020 Noon to 2 PM PST

——————————
    -Bob*
    Bob Stahr
    BTC – Business Technology Consulting | http://bit.ly/wwwbtc
    bob@stahr.us
    ——————————

NAVUG ALL STAR
    Steven Chinsky
    Posted Feb 09, 2021 09:33 AM
    Hello BC|NAV Members! Hot off the presses… 2 More Chapter Meetings added. Mark those calendars.

We are very excited to hold this Global event in 2021 and I hope you feel the same way. If you have questions feel free to reach out. I expect to see everyone at these meetings so we can inspire, design, empower, and achieve what all of us expect from our Local User Groups and Chapter Meeting. Most importantly, we will have fun.

Thanks,
    Steve

——————————
    Steven Chinsky
    Manager
    Wipfli
    Mansfield MA
    NAVUG/BC Programming Committee Member
    NAVUG All-Star, Granite Award Recipient, MCP, DCMP
    ——————————

TOP CONTRIBUTOR
    Jessie Sanger-Picard
    Posted Feb 09, 2021 04:13 PM
    This is so exciting. I can’t wait

——————————
    Jessie Sanger-Picard
    IT Manager, Business Application Services
    Forum Energy Technologies
    Houston TX
    ——————————

TOP CONTRIBUTOR
    Gregory Alford
    Posted Feb 11, 2021 10:08 AM
    After meeting last night, the Chicago Chapter has decided to put together speakers to explain how to integrate Power Apps and CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales) with NAV or BC. Our meeting with be on July 22nd at 11 AM CST. Sign up here:

https://www.navug.com/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=64033e83-b3fb-4459-8850-944d2128b067&CommunityKey=eafba661-26c0-4a30-a1a9-04b956f54429&Home=%2fcommunities%2fcommunity-home%2frecent-community-events

——————————
    Gregory Alford
    Director of Technical Resources
    Tri Star Metals LLC
    Aurora IL
    ——————————

replied 12 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘D365 UG BC|NAV Chapter Meetings 2021’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!