Currency Code must be equal to ” in Bank Account No.

• Currency Code must be equal to ” in Bank Account No.

Posted by Kelli Reynolds on October 23, 2019 at 3:33 pm
    • Kelli Reynolds

October 23, 2019 at 3:33 PM

Hello, 

I have two bank accounts in Canada. One currency is USD (Account1) not Canadian dollars and the other account for Canadian dollars (Account2). 

In NAV2017 on the General Ledger Setup my LCY = CAD 

I have two bank accounts setup 1 for the CAD currency (Account2) (currency code is ‘blank’) and one for USD currency (Account1) (currency code is USD). 

I have successfully setup and executed with the bank an EFT for the CAD account and vendors with CAD (Account2)

When I have the exact same setup, except as USD (for Account1), for the bank account and vendors when I run the EFT I get the error message “Currency Code must be equal to ” in Bank Account No. = ***.  Current value is ‘USD’  (image below).

For Account1 on the Country Export Format for the USD account I have tried US and CA and still the same results. 

I know this has to be a setup issue but I can’t figure out where.  Anyone else have the same process or idea could help me out?

Currency Code must be equal to '' in Bank Account

——————————
      Best Regards
      Kelli Reynolds

——————————

• Samuel Champoux

October 23, 2019 at 4:03 PM

?Unfortunately the EFT is hardcoded to not allow other currencies :

Method InitialChecks from Codeunit 10098 (Generate EFT).

I am not sure why they did that, but I commented the check and my EFTs worked fine in USD.

——————————
      Samuel Champoux
      IT Director
      Drummondville QC Canada
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

Kelli Reynolds replied 4 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Currency Code must be equal to ” in Bank Account No.’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!