Basics – Bank/Credit card feed

• Basics – Bank/Credit card feed

Posted by Emily Most on April 8, 2024 at 1:23 pm

Hello! I am very new to Business Central. I come from 14 years of QBO and am working hard to retrain my brain. We are transitioning to Dynamics from a construction software, so I am starting from scratch. Dynamics will allow us to grow, but it’s a bit of a learning curve.

A few questions so far:
    1. I see where I can add a bank feed – in the options via plaid, only one entity comes up and it doesn’t show the others to select. I reached out to the bank, and they advise it’s not on their end. Any ideas?
    2. I want to connect our credit card. Do I have to upgrade for this? Not getting clear information.
    3. In QBO, I would receive the payment, make the deposit and then match to the transaction that came in through the bank – what is the best way to do this in BC?

Emily Most replied 2 weeks, 5 days ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!