Bank Rec Worksheet

• Bank Rec Worksheet

Posted by Steve Simon on January 23, 2020 at 8:19 pm
    • Steve Simon

January 23, 2020 at 8:19 PM

How do I enable reconciling bank accounts using the Bank Rec Worksheet? I have the Bank Rec. Worksheet available for my production company. I would like my customer to do bank recs using the worksheet, instead of the standard Bank Account Reconciliation. Below is the heading of the Bank Rec Worksheet.
      #BC/NAVPlus

?

——————————
      Steve Simon
      Pres.
      PDG Consultants, Inc.
      Clearwater
      ——————————

• Jason Nicolaou

January 24, 2020 at 7:28 AM

Is this bank rec worksheet part of an ISV?  I searched for it and was not able to locate this tool.  Thanks.

——————————
      Jason Nicolaou
      Engagement Manager
      Sikich, LLP
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Steve Simon

January 24, 2020 at 8:47 AM

Jason, 
      Thanks for replying. In the BC Documentation it is described as the “North American” way to reconcile a bank account. Additionally, Microsoft recommends the standard functionality, which is what you see. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/business-central/localfunctionality/unitedstates/how-to-reconcile-bank-accounts

——————————
      Steve Simon
      Pres.
      PDG Consultants, Inc.
      Clearwater
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• John Hawkins

January 24, 2020 at 10:15 AM

Check the General Ledger Setup and ensure the Bank Recon with Auto Match setting is turned off.  This setting is per company so if you have more than 1 company setup you’ll want to make sure you update it in all companies.

——————————
      John Hawkins
      Senior Consultant
      Oilfield Software Solutions, LLC
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Steve Simon

January 24, 2020 at 12:06 PM

John,

That was it ! Un-checking Auto Match in GL Setup for the company will show the Bank Rec Worksheet for any new Reconciliation. Thank you so much. Our client is now able to reconcile his bank accounts and save the posted reconciliation file, so as to have an audit trail.

——————————
      Steve Simon
      Pres.
      PDG Consultants, Inc.
      Clearwater
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

Steve Simon replied 4 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Bank Rec Worksheet’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!