AR or Customer Credit Payouts

• AR or Customer Credit Payouts

Posted by Ronald L McVicar Jr on June 22, 2023 at 2:50 pm

We want to post credits on account for individual customers which are rebates or rewards. Then monthly credit invoices dues to pay down this (or these) credit(s) on accounts. Also, as individual request, some customers can request a payout (payable)? Does Dynamics NAV 2016 have this capability? If so, can someone point me to this functionality? I am used to this from my background with Dynamics GP and Dynamics SL, but have not seen this yet in Dynamics NAV and especially NAV 2016.

In advance thank for feedback.

Ronald L McVicar Jr replied 10 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Ronald L McVicar Jr

June 26, 2023 at 11:19 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Someone indicated that a Commission Add-on like from Arifex Partners might work as then NAV could treat this similar to Commissions at least for the payouts. Maybe some work on the AR side to apply to an open invoice. Any thoughts?

• David Wiser

June 28, 2023 at 10:04 am
    Up
    Down

Are you looking for more than just posting credits on customer accounts? You can do that with BC/NAV by posting credit memos to the customer and then reimbursing them using the “Refund” entry type. If you are looking for calculating rebates or commission in order to post those credits, than you are most likely needing to use a add-on solution. Search AppSource and you’ll find several.

• Ronald L McVicar Jr

June 28, 2023 at 10:15 am
      Up
      Down

David, thanks. I just need to look up any Microsoft doc’s for Refunds. But as you mention this were this is landing without more detail from my stakeholders

The discussion ‘AR or Customer Credit Payouts’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!